The Law Offices of Aaron J. Kudla is experienced in a variety of issues that arise when dealing with residential and commercial real estate.
For residential clients, we provide advise on purchase agreements, promissory notes, deeds of trusts, quitclaim deeds, leases, easements, title insurance review and claims, short-sale, foreclosures, loan and tax issues.
Our knowledge and experience in commercial real estate has proved essential to clients by negotiating, drafting and resolving issues related to:
- Purchase agreements, leases (ground, office and retail), 1031 exchanges, title documents, lease assignments, subleases, tenant estoppels, lease amendments, confidentiality agreements or non-compete agreements for fast-food restaurants, retail stores, convenience stores, banks, auto dealerships, and medical offices.
- Property management agreements, asset management agreements, lease and sale listing agreement.
- Lender issues including notes, security instruments, guaranties, SBA loans, and foreclosures.
- Complex title issues including boundary adjustments, and deed restrictions.
- Unlawful detainer lawsuits to remove commercial/residential tenants.