The Law Offices of Aaron J. Kudla provides critical estate planning and related tax services for clients who range from small estates to large asset estates. Our firm’s experience includes the preparation of:
- Wills and trust (revocable and irrevocable)
- Trust funding documents
- Trust administration documents
- Annual and lifetime gifting documents
- Advanced healthcare directives
- Powers of attorney
- Variety of related documents
Estate planning is an area that is commonly misunderstood or overlooked by clients. For example, a revocable living trust can provide a married couple the advantages of easy transfer of asset ownership, tax savings, control over assets during distribution and avoidance of probate court (expensive fees and court interference).
Please contact our office to discuss the advantages of forming a revocable trust or other estate planning strategy.